Not enough time and short on personnel to administer, implement and manage your building fire and life safety program? Wish you could delegate some tasks and responsibility to your tenants and others? Well, the good news there is a solution to both. And It's almost as easy as pushing a button.
WPS has introduced ePlus, the first service of its kind for the Building Owners and Property Managers. For ePlan Advantage Subscribers you can now sign up to have WPS administer and monitor your building fire and life safety program on a on-going basis. The WPS ePlan Administrator will ensure your staff and tenants are kept informed of all important dates and tasks and records are maintained.
What can you expect with the WPS ePlus Service:
- WPS to monitor your fire and life safety planning program on a monthly basis (as per a defined set of task)
- WPS to launch the new ePlan Tenant Program to of your tenants and provide the necessary support to help them get started.
- WPS to monitor participation of your staff and tenants and send follow-up notices when required.
- WPS to monitor and track mandatory training requirements of staff and tenants (specifically Floor Wardens)
- WPS to send notices to staff and tenants of upcoming training or drills for the building.
- WPS to send follow-up notices to tenants to ensure emergency personnel attendance is recorded for drill particpation.
- WPS to periodically send notices and reminders to the building Fire and Life Safety Director for tenant updates, personnel updates, training and drill dates.
- and more!
If reducing personal and corporate risk and liability is important to you, then the only question you need to ask yourself is whether you have the time and resources to carry out these on-going and important tasks? If not, call your WPS at 1.800.545.9028 today and find out when we can get started on your account.